Business waste collection service privacy notice


If you are unhappy with the way in which your information has been handled you should contact the council’s Data Protection Officer so that we can try and put things right. Alternatively, and if we have been unable to resolve your complaint, you can also refer the matter to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO is the UK's independent body set up to uphold information rights, and they can investigate and adjudicate on any data protection related concerns you raise with them. They can be contacted via the methods below:

  • post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane,  Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF