Newcastle Housing Advice privacy notice

Right to complain

If you have any worries or questions about how we manage your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer:

Information Commissioner

If you are dissatisfied with how we process your personal data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner:

  • Address: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF