Newcastle Housing Advice privacy notice
Where we get your personal data from
Information you supply
For the purposes of homelessness applications and approaches for advice on homelessness, housing options and the housing register, you are the applicant and are the source of the personal data about you and the members of your household.
Information from other sources
We may also gather personal information about you and your household from other sources. Examples include:
- private sector landlords, registered providers or Housing Associations, lettings agents
- mortgage lenders
- health services
- children, family and adult services
- education services
- Department of Work and Pensions, Housing Benefit and Council Tax services
- the police, prisons, probation and youth offending services
- Citizens Advice and voluntary sector organisations.