Newcastle Housing Advice privacy notice

Who we may share your data with

The third parties and / or other agencies that we may refer you to will depend on your personal situation, but may include:

  • social services and related agencies
  • NHS medical professionals
  • your doctor or associated doctor's surgery staff
  • registered providers or Housing Associations
  • Staffordshire Police
  • other departments within the council
  • Citizens' Advice

This list is not exhaustive, and we may need to use your data to refer you to other third parties and/or other agencies.