Recruitment and employee privacy notice
Uses made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To communicate with you. To manage our recruitment and hiring process and to determine your initial and ongoing suitability for employment, we may invite you to participate in voluntary surveys so we can assess and improve the candidate experience, and to determine terms of employment or engagement.
- To ensure compliance with corporate governance, legal and regulatory requirements.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about any changes to our service.
- The information may also be included in management data used to monitor recruitment initiatives, or management data responses to Freedom of Information requests. This information will always be anonymised.