Kidsgrove Town Deal Board member profiles
Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council
Simon Tagg - Leader of the Council and portfolio holder for Corporate and Service Improvement, People and Partnerships
Health and Wellbeing (Chair)
Simon is Leader of Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council and is the council’s representative on the Kidsgrove Town Deal Board.
As a borough councillor since 2003 and a Staffordshire county councillor since 2007, Simon has vast experience of working as a community champion for his ward, for the borough of Newcastle-under-Lyme and the county as a whole.
Board members are supported by officers from Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council:
- Simon McEneny - Executive Director - Community Development and Economic Growth
- Richard Corfe – Project Manager – Town Deals
- Mark Laywood - Project Manager - Town Deals
- Trudi Barnard - Business Development Officer and Kidsgrove Lead
- Elaine Burgess - Regeneration Manager and Newcastle Lead