Disabled facilities grant privacy notice
Categories of personal data
In order to carry out activities and obligations as a local authority, we process personal information in relation to:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
- Personal demographics for applicants and occupants (including date of birth, gender, marital status, civil partnerships, national insurance number)
- Income, savings and details of allowable expenses (i.e. childcare costs, contributions to students in full time education, income tax on other than earnings)
- Employment details.
We may also collect, store and use the following "special categories" of more sensitive personal information:
- Information about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation opinions (including ensuring meaningful equal opportunities monitoring and reporting)
- Information about your health/disability
- Financial information