Disabled facilities grant privacy notice
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
- You have the right to ask for your information and there will not be a charge for you to do so. This is known as a right of access (previously known as subject access) Please see the details on how to apply in the Councils primary privacy notice above.
- To ask for your information to be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- To ask for your information to be deleted or removed where there is no need for us to continue processing it. (right to be forgotten)
- To ask us to restrict the use of your information.
- To ask us to copy or transfer your information from one IT system to another in a safe and secure way without impacting the quality of the information.
- To object to how your information is used.
- To challenge any decisions made without human intervention (automated decision making). You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is in our view unreasonable or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Right to withdraw consent at anytime
Where the legal reason for processing your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent. If you do not provide consent, we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations such as assessing your application for a Disabled Facilities Grant. If you wish to withdraw consent, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the above, you have legal rights in relation to your personal information. You have a right to be informed about how and why your personal information is being processed. This notice fulfils that obligation is set out in our primary privacy notice.
To ask for access to your information, you should e-mail: email@example.com.