Dual hackney carriage and private hire vehicle licence

Replacement licence

If you have lost your licence and need to replace it then you can do so by emailing the licensing team

You will also need to make a payment for the parts of your licence that you need to replace by calling the customer services team


  • Replacement personal badge


  • Replacement vehicle badge


  • Replacement vehicle badge holder


  • Replacement paper licence