Reduce your business rates
Charity and Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) relief
Charities and registered CASCs are entitled to 80% relief where the property is occupied by the charity or the club, and is wholly or mainly used for the charitable purposes of the charity (or of that and other charities), or for the purposes of the club (or of that and other clubs).
We have discretion to give further relief on the remaining bill.
If this applies to your business, please complete our online form.
What you will need
To complete and submit the online request, you will need to have the following details:
- Liable party details, such as contact details and property address
- Your business rates reference number (this is available on your bill)
- Details on the objectives of the organisation and how they are achieved
- Membership details if applicable to your business
- Registration numbers if applicable to your business
- Details on any funding
- A copy of your latest audited accounts
Our discretionary rate relief policy is available to download.