Annual canvass

Canvass form

If you have received an A3 'canvass form' from us, this means we have been unable to match our records for your property with other sources.

If your form is blank, we will need you to inform us of any individual(s) permanently in residence at the property of the age 16 years or above only. If the property is a second home or empty, you can use the online method below to also inform us of this.

We only send these forms out to properties that have not responded to the CCB form. Canvass forms for the 2023 annual canvass will be sent around the 20 October 2023.

How do I make a change?

If you need to make a change, you can do so using the household update service page. You will need to login with your security codes and postcode.

Your security codes can be found on the communication we have issued. The site will then direct you through making any changes.

To respond by post, pop your completed form in the response envelope provided.

What do I do if I don't need to make any changes?

If you do not need to make any changes, you can call 0800 197 9871 and enter your unique security codes when prompted.

Or, text NOCHANGE followed by your unique security codes to 80212.

Removing people from the records

If you are removing people from our records, you will not need to take any further action once your response is submitted.

Adding a new person

If you are adding a new person on, this person will also need to complete the registration process.

The quickest way is to register online on the Gov.UK website. Alternatively, a registration form will be issued by email or post for completion.