What happens if you don’t respond?
Properties who receive an email communication, a letter with reference number 'CCB' or a canvass form from us are required to respond to us.
If we do not receive a response:
- you will receive reminder communications from us
- you may receive a telephone call or door knock from a member of staff requesting the information
- you may be fined up to £1,000
- your entry on the electoral register could be removed which could lead to the loss of your right to vote
- your entry on the electoral register could be removed which could lead to difficulties in applying for credit