Due to changes in the national lockdown restrictions, we are now able to operate our group exercise studio class program.
- Group Exercise Customers will need to book in advance via online booking system. Classes will run with a minimum of 15 minutes being allocated after each class, to allow time for cleaning of the studio and changeover of participants
- Members will be able to book a class up to seven days in advance. Pay and Play customers will be able to book a class up to three days in advance
- Class capacity will be reduced to ensure social distancing. Floor markers will outline starting points for customers, choose a square and stay in it throughout your session. Please keep all your belongings in the square
- Where sessions involve shared equipment, (such as circuit training) we will be adapting the class to remove the need for such equipment
- We will not be providing mats so please bring your own
- Customers are required to bring their own water bottles pre filled as water fountains will not be in use
- At the end of the class, clean any pieces of equipment with the provided spray and leave the class promptly
All these measures AND the timetable will be reviewed on a weekly basis so please keep checking our Facebook page and notice boards.
Group Exercise is an exciting programme of classes designed to help you to get fit, stay active and feel great.
Whether you're a beginner or looking to take your fitness to the next level, there's something for everyone.
Last updated 19 January 2021