From Monday 3 August – we are also open for classes (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm) Online booking for classes will be made available to our customers during the week commencing 27 July and we will also make our customers aware of this via our website and social media channels.
- Group Exercise Customers will need to book in advance via online booking system. Classes will run with a minimum of 30 minutes being allocated after each class, to allow time for cleaning of the studio and changeover of participants
- Members will be able to book a class up-to 7-days in advance. Pay and Play customers will be able to book a class up-to 3-days in advance
- Class capacity will be reduced to ensure social distancing. Floor markers will outline starting points for customers, choose a square and stay in it throughout your session. Please keep all your belongings in the square
- Where sessions involve shared equipment, (e.g. circuit training) we will be adapting the class to remove the need for such equipment
- We will not be providing mats so please bring your own
- Customers are required to bring their own water bottles pre filled as water fountains will not be in use
- At the end of the class, clean any pieces of equipment with the provided spray and leave the class promptly
All these measures AND the timetable will be reviewed on a weekly basis so please keep checking our Facebook page and notice boards.
Group Exercise is an exciting programme of classes designed to help you to get fit, stay active and feel great.
Whether you're a beginner or looking to take your fitness to the next level, there's something for everyone.
To find the right class for you, follow this link
Last updated 28 July 2020