Household collections (recycling, food, garden and rubbish) privacy notice

Use of your personal data

The council does not need, and does not use, information about you for routine bin collections. Information about you will only be used if you: 

  • report a missed collection 
  • order new, additional or replacement waste and recycling containers 
  • report missing or damaged containers 
  • request a collection of a bulky item (currently signposted to a third party but may be reviewed in future)
  • apply for an assisted collection 
  • request our trade waste disposal and recycling services 
  • make a general service enquiry, report an issue with the quality of the service we deliver, or record a comment, compliment or complaint