Apply for a new premises licence

New premises licence

If you are applying for a brand-new premises licence, please follow this process.

Taking over a current licence

If you wish to take over a current premises licence, please complete a transfer application.

Selling alcohol

Any premises which would like to sell alcohol will require a designated premises supervisor (DPS) who takes responsibility for the sale of alcohol.

This person will need to hold a personal licence and must complete the DPS consent form.