Apply for a new premises licence
Fees are based on the non-domestic rateable value of the premises. You can check your business rate on Gov.UK.
- Band A £100 - premises valued up to £4,300
- Band B £190 - premises valued between £4,301 and £33,000
- Band C £315 - premises valued between £33,001 and £87,000
- Band D £450 - premises valued between £87,001 and £125,000
- Band E £635 - premises valued over £125,001
Premises with no rateable value
If the premises has no rateable value, then it will be classed as Band A.
Premises not yet built or being built
If the premises has not yet been built or is in the process of being built and you are applying from a plan, then it will be classed as Band C.
If you are looking to have larger premises which will allow more than 5,000 people on site, please email us on email@example.com as there are additional fees.
Please note: there is an additional fee to post the notice in the local press. We have no control over this.
To maintain the licence, you must pay an annual fee each year.