Apply for a new premises licence
What you will need
Before you apply you will need:
- a detailed plan of the premises
- personal licence for the person who will be the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)
- DPS consent form (to be completed by the person who will be the DPS)
- proof of right to work (if you are applying as an individual or a partnership)
You will need to consider the type of licensable activities that you want to provide at the premises.
- sale of alcohol on or off the premises or both
- regulated entertainment
- late night refreshment (hot food and drink between the hours of 23:00 and 05:00
What times would you like to provide the licensable activities and do you want to be open outside of those times? For example:
- time to finish a drink after last orders
- opening early for breakfast
- extra hours for special days like bank holidays
For the conditions section of the application form you will need to consider the four licensing objectives and how you can reduce the impacts from your premises.
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- the prevention of public nuisance
- public safety
- protection of children from harm
The conditions can cover things like CCTV, training, signage, fire safety, refusals logs and incident logs. If you would like to discuss an application in more detail please contact the licensing team.