What types of personal data do we process?
We may process personal data relating to or consisting of the following categories:
- personal details (such as name, address and biographical details)
- family, lifestyle and social circumstances
- education and training details
- racial or ethnic origin
- political opinions
- religious or other beliefs of a similar nature
- trade union membership
- physical or mental health or condition, both declared and suspected
- sexual life
- offences (including alleged offences)
- sound and visual images (e.g. from CCTV)
- financial details
- goods or services provided
- licences or permits held (e.g. driving licences, market trader or taxi driver)
- criminal intelligence
- references to manual records or files
- information relating to health and safety
- complaint, incident, and accident details
- opinions and assessments of staff in relation to individuals dealt with
The types of personal data we process will vary depending on the purpose. We aim to process the minimum amount of personal data necessary for the relevant purpose. You should not assume that we hold personal data in all of the categories identified for every person whose personal data we process.
The categories identified may not be complete as occasionally we may gather personal data in other categories for the purposes described.