Whatever your age or ability, swimming is a great activity if you want to get fit, stay active and feel great. Whether you’re a serious swimmer who likes to compete, someone who just wants to burn a few calories, or you want to relax and have some fun with your family, there’s a swimming session for you at Jubilee2.
There’s a wide range of swimming activities to choose from, including:
- Aqua fitness sessions
- General and family swimming sessions
- Swimtag - wearable technology that records your swim, including number of lengths, calories burned and much more
- Learn to swim (adults)
- Learn to swim (children)
- Home to Newcastle Amateur Swimming Club
- Rookie Lifeguard Programme
- Aqua Gym
- Royal Lifesaving Society (RLSS) Accreditor Training Centre
- Home to Stoke Free Octopush Club
Our aim is for everyone to have a relaxing and enjoyable time at Jubilee2, which is why we have an admission policy in place to make sure we provide a safe environment for all of our customers.
Please take a moment to read our policy:-
Children under eight years old must be supervised according to these ratios:
- Children aged three years old and under need one adult to supervise one child
- Children aged four to seven years old need one adult to supervise two children
- Children aged eight years old and above are able to use the pool unaccompanied. However, any child who is not a confident swimmer must be supervised regardless of age.
For more details of our extensive pool programme, please follow this link
Adult Swim - Standard £4.40
Adult Swim - Lyme Card £4
Adult Swim - Concession £3*
Junior Swim - Standard £2.20
Junior Swim - Lyme Card £2
Children under 3 years Free
*You must join our Lyme Card Concession Scheme to qualify for this which is £4 for an annual membership.