** Please note the large pool will be closed Sunday 23 and 30 June 2019 from 3pm onwards. This is because we are hosting the Newcastle Swimming Clubs’ Annual Club Championships. We apologise for any inconvenience caused **
Whatever your age or ability, swimming is a great activity if you want to get fit, stay active and feel great. Whether you’re a serious swimmer who likes to compete, someone who just wants to burn a few calories, or you want to relax and have some fun with your family, there’s a swimming session for you at Jubilee2.
There’s a wide range of swimming activities to choose from, including:
- Aqua fitness sessions
- General and family swimming sessions
- Swimtag - wearable technology that records your swim, including number of lengths, calories burned and much more
- Learn to swim (adults)
- Learn to swim (children)
- Home to Newcastle Amateur Swimming Club
- Rookie Lifeguard Programme
- Aqua Gym
- Royal Lifesaving Society (RLSS) Accreditor Training Centre
- Home to Stoke Free Octopush Club
Our aim is for everyone to have a relaxing and enjoyable time at Jubilee2, which is why we have an admission policy in place to make sure we provide a safe environment for all of our customers.
Please take a moment to read our policy:-
Children under eight years old must be supervised according to these ratios:
- Children aged three years old and under need one adult to supervise one child
- Children aged four to seven years old need one adult to supervise two children
- Children aged eight years old and above are able to use the pool unaccompanied. However, any child who is not a confident swimmer must be supervised regardless of age.
For more details of our extensive pool programme, please follow this link
Adult Swim - Standard £5.10
Adult Swim - Lyme Card £4.60
Adult Swim - Concession £3.45*
Junior Swim - Standard £2.40
Junior Swim - Lyme Card £2.20
Children under 3 years Free
*You must join our Lyme Card Concession Scheme to qualify for this which is £5.10 for an annual membership.
Last updated 20 May 2019