A Chapel and Hill Chorlton Parish election, originally due to take place on 6th May 2021, has been uncontested and all candidates who stood have been elected in unopposed. The Notice of Uncontested Election can be seen below.
Notice of Elections
Please click the links below to view / download the files in Adobe PDF format
- Chapel & Hill Chorlton Parish - Notice of Election
- Chapel & Hill Chorlton Parish - Notice of Uncontested Election
If you would like to request a paper copy of the Nomination Pack, please contact the Elections office by telephone on 01782 742249 or email email@example.com. Collection of paper packs will be available from 22nd March by appointment only.
Nominations will take place from Tuesday 23 March 2021 and will close at 4pm Thursday 8 April by appointment only. Please contact the Elections office by telephone on 01782 742249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
For further information on how to become a candidate and agent, please visit the Electoral Commission website by clicking here.
Please find the following Electoral Commission forms:
- Nomination Pack - Word | PDF
- Request for Electoral Register - Word | PDF
- Request for Absent Vote Lists - Word | PDF
- Notice of Withdrawal - Parish Candidates - Word | PDF
Last updated 22 April 2021