To make our museum more accessible to visitors with autism and other disabilities we will make regular temporary changes to the museum which include:
- Interactives and sounds turned off
- Low lighting and dimmed lights throughout the whole museum where possible
- Hand driers in toilets turned off
- Access to a quiet room (please ask)
- Mobile phones on silent
- Staff ready to deal with questions, queries and suggestions
We welcome your feedback and suggestions to make this hour the best it can be. If there is anything we can do for you please ask.
We ask everyone to respect the Quiet Hour.
Last updated 26 April 2019