Council Tax discount and exemptions for single persons and disregarded adults

Single person

If you are the only person that lives at the property, please apply for a single person discount.

What you will need

You will be asked for names of everyone who lives in the property.

Apply for a Council Tax discount

Sending your discount or exemption application

We are in the process of changing all our forms into online forms. In the meantime, please download and complete the form you need, then send it to us.

Upload your form